Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Sleepless ramblings from a newspaper office

First things first. Just in case you didnt beleive oleg about the santa thing, heres proof:


there you go. cartoonographic evidence. serbs dont fuck around.

Ok. So my "vacation" is over. i put it in quotes and italics because its "supposed" to be a real vacation. Standard Christmas, New Year, Eid al-Adha (muslims only) and Armenian Christmas, and we only get a week and a half? 1.5 weeks? come on guys...Between shopping for gifts, hiding them under a plant, staying up at a friends house for fireworks and Micheal Jackson impersonations and killing a sheep, theres no time for the important stuff like...nevermind, i mentioned Micheal Jackson.

Ok. So I'm supposed to have class today at 8:00am, a bitch, I know. So I struggle, having slept ~1 hour, into my clothes and drive to school, only to find the door locked and the class canceled. I love the...what? That's right. Universe. So here I am in the student newspaper office, posting on emptywhiteroom. At least its a noble cause.

Ok. So I want to/will post more often. That's my promise/resolution for 2007. Me/my sister have stockpiled a lot of "Beautiful 3rd World" pictures that need to go up, among other things.

Oleg, we need to see Borat's movie and review it here. He represents the 3rd world, and is almost as king as we are. But not quite. Not quite.

Anything else? No. Thats it I guess. Next time, I might be more awake.

No comments: